Thursday, October 18, 2007

Downtime 10/20

There is scheduled downtime for 10/20 as we upgrade one of our core servers. Due to the recent error made in our test, we will be discussing whether or not to postpone the upgrade until our tests are clean. The decision will be made during BoD tonight.

Edit: We are going through with the upgrade with modified instructions so as to prevent what happened during the dry-run.

Edit: Timeline is available at